Andre Pointed,

> > Is there a current work-around?  Do I need to walk my cvs back a couple
> > of months to make a usable version?

> January CVS should be ok. Labels/numbering broke pretty early iirc.
> You might want to try mathed78.diff applied on current CVS, but I fear it
> might still not do what you expect.

For what value of "you expect" ?  :)

I'm willing to use work-arounds to keep using a current version and
feeding back bugs, but I really need to get the equations in this paper
to present it (yikes!) two weeks from today . . .  [It's a paper on the
economics of open source software, for the computational economics
meeting]

How would I apply a single diff? (and where would I find it?) Wait,
that's not the right question; I know how to apply it--but won't cvs
keep undoing it?

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail