Thanks I looked in it an I presume it will work.
Well if LyX would embedd an Tcl Interpreter all the Import Export Stuff
could be handled very smoothly.
BTW do you have the description of the new format which looks as if
inspired by XML ? It would be worth trying to support this, too.

 --
Dr. Joachim Heidemeier                  Tel. +49-30-8903-2780
Fachgebiet II 3.2                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]