On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 02:50:53PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> | - Minipage in 1.2 are inconsistent with minipage in 1.1.6: in the later, the
> |   paragraphs are indented, while in the latter, they are not.
>
> I'd put this down as "not a bug". 1.2.0 behaves by default as latex,
> and IMHO that is more correct then the "secret" hack in the old
> version. (But we should have support for setting indent)

There shouldn't be a difference between the outputs of different versions
generated from the same lyx file.
So I would say this is a bug.

> | - When if you have a reference to a label inside an text inset, and the label
> |   is changed, the reference isn't updated.
>
> related?
>
> | - When the language of the document is changed, the language of text in
> |   text insets isn't changed.
>
> related? _how_ is the language changed, and why isn't insets treversed.

I've already said that the problem is that we need iterator that would
iterate over all paragraphs in the document, and also enhance the existing
inset_iterator to traverse all inset (it currently doesn't traverse inset in
insets).

> | - LyX doesn't prevent the user from insertion of a float inside a
> |   float/tabular or insertion of margin note/display formula inside a tabular
> |   etc.
>
> The mechanisms for this should be in place so we need to check why the
> do not trigger.

Will the mechanisms also work with copy&paste ?

> | - When inserting a footnote to a tabular, LyX doesn't automatically produce
> |   latex code to allow correct handling of the footnote (either the footnote
> |   or the mdwtab packages should be used).
>
> Which of these are a standard latex package?

Both are part of mdwtools, which is a part of standard latex.
I guess that the footnote package should be used, as the mtwtab completely
redefines the tabular env., which might cause problem with other packages.

> | - The accent-acute lyxfunc doesn't work
>
> Are you sure... the the accent-XXX lyxfuncs all have the same
> controller.

I meant that all accent-XXX lyxfuncs do not work.
I've checked and found that accent-XXX don't work only when I enable keymaps
(\kbmap true in lyxrc).