On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 09:03:55PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> spare us...
>
> Do you really believe this attitude is the right way to get your voice
> heard?
>
> --
>       Lgb

No, I don't. But we sometimes react in a way that's not the best. I hope
you do that much less often than I do. If you follow carefully that
thread, you'll see yourself how many times I pointed out some things.
That might make you understand why I reacted that way, which of course
is not a prerequisite that you forgive me.

However, I did take this as a moral that I should speak only when I'm
asked to.

Best regards,

    Zvezdan

--