On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 09:30:45PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Ok, I have this alternate fix:

ok, thanks. I fully admit I had no real justification for the other patch ...

does this go back to old behaviour ? As soon as we extend past one workarea
height, the scrollbar halves. This is pretty weird behaviour, it should just
be 7/8ths or something. The code is a real pig here, I'm glad /you've/ fixed it ;)

One other minor problem, sometimes, if you use the scrollbar and drag it right to the
bottom, it doesn't always show the very bottom of the document (there is often another
line below the last visible one).

> But I see another problem in that the scrollbar size is not updated if
> the document shrink again.

... but this is obviously more important bug

thanks
john

--
"Q: Name a non-living object with legs