Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Lars> Or... just cache the LyXText at the begining of the method.
|
| Yes, but is it necessary to somehow check that it is still valid? The
| gain is probably not important enough to bother with that anyway. I
| just thought that using a map does not make sense at all in this case.

A map is not making sense from a performance viewpoint... but from an
implementation it makes sense (because it is a map we need)

Anyhow... I am removing the TEXT method from InsetTabular and creating
local chached copies of LyXText. This should avoid _many_ lookups to
the std::map that would just return the same result anyway.

--
        Lgb