Eran Tromer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| A couple of issues with the way NO_LATEX parses old .lyx files:
|
| 1. Labels right after old-style ERT are incorrectly placed before the
| ERT inset
| (see attachments: loading ert+label-old.lyx in 1.2.0cvs results
| ert+label-new.lyx).
|
| 2. Old-style ERT with '\newline' inside is parsed as two ERT insets
| separated by a \newline, which seems wrong and ugly. There's a related
| compatibility issue: previously the linebreak was ignored in export to
| latex, but now it's exported as '\\'
| (see attachments: ert+nl-old.{lyx,tex}, after load and save:
| ert+nl-new.{lyx,tex}).

This is bacause \newline has been used for different things, both for
a newline but also for a cell delimiter in tabulars. I guess it it
possible to know if we are in a tabular or not, but I don't think it
is easy.

| \layout Standard
|

| \latex latex
|
| \backslash
| ert
| \begin_inset LatexCommand \label{label}
|
| \end_inset
|

| \latex default

Since insets have never been supported/allowed in tex-mode we should
safely be able to output the collected ert when we enocunter an
\begin_inset. (so the snippet above is really illegal)

| \layout Standard
|

| \latex latex
|
| \backslash
| ERT1
| \newline
|
| \backslash
| ERT2
| \the_end

Yes, the "newline of cell delimter" problem.

--
        Lgb