On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 08:07:56PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 10. Juli 2001 19:44 schrieb Herbert Voss:
> > Andre Poenitz wrote:
> > > Konni has just discovered the new "feature".
> > > It sounds as she does not like it...
> > > ... it still sound that way...
> >
> > greetings to her, because it's the same with me.
> > i have a lot of texts with a lot of different tex-stuff
> > and it's annoying with the new "feature" ...
> >
> > Herbert
>
> After trying this out extensively since yesterday I have to say: we are
> three now (the support of more insets shure makes it better, but I
> still think 666 is more "evil" than ERT).
>
> Jürgen

Well, I still haven't made up my mind. I am still trying to get the
Literate stuff worked out.

Pros for the new feature:

  1) Cleaner code.

Cons:

  1) Breaks layouts that depended on Latex paragraph style.
  2) Users don't like its rendering.

I am sure we can find ways to get rid of the minus marks. I am still
optimistic.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)