Scott Otterson wrote:

> The shortcuts for the search box's forward and backward search arrows
> are supposed to be M-f and M-b.  But, in Lyx 1.1.6fix2, they move the
> cursor back and forth in the search text window, rather than
> activating forward or backward searching.

I cannot reproduce that.  The keys do work here (btw you can also use
C-s and C-r for forward and backward search).

Are those keystrokes caught by your window manager?
(I tried lyx -dbg 4 but that doesn't report keystrokes that go to the
dialog fields :-( )

  Pit

--
Peter "Pit" Suetterlin                      http://www.uni-sw.gwdg.de/~pit