Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> > Another (easy) thing that needs to be done: implement paragraph
> > spacing in the paragraph popup. The lfun paragraph-spacing is already
> > there, only the GUI is missing.
>
> I have noticed some strange behaviour when playing with your new
> paragraph-spacing (in LyX 1.1.6fix2). These are probably setspace-bugs,
> but maybe they are interesting for you.
>
> I have a double-spaced document, want the quotes and the headings
> singlespaced.
> I used the setspace-commands \single[\onehalf]spacing:

1. setspace should only INcrease the spacing, so don't use
   onehalfspacing in layout->document as documentwide
   spacing, when switching to single space
2. use the environments, if you want to have correct
   spacing between different paragraph-styles (environments)

  ... header ...
  \begin{onehalfspacing}
   ... bla bla ...
  \end{onehalfspacing}

  ... the quote-environment ...

  \begin{onehalfspacing}
   ... bla bla ...
  \end{onehalfspacing}

this can be done by lyx-paragraphlayouts ... ;-)

Herbert

--
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/