Yves> Hi, this small patch adds a bit to the Latin9 support in LyX:
Yves> with it, french guillemets are displayed if the screen font is
Yves> 8859-15.

Jean-Marc> Very good. Applied. I'll apply it to 1.1.6 also. If you
Jean-Marc> have access to the BRANCH_1_1_6 of cvs, you may want to
Jean-Marc> check I did it right, since I do not have the proper fonts
Jean-Marc> to check that.

Jean-Marc> Oops! That's stupid of course, since Adrien's first patch
Jean-Marc> for latin9 is not in 1.1.6.

But if you can come up (quickly) with a patch to 1.1.6 giving latin9
support, I'll probably apply it.