I'm converting the docs from 1.1.6 to 1.2.0. When trying to translate the
UG, the conversion of the LaTeX code in Chapter 7 to an inset failed (or
at least complained) as expected. What I didn't expect was that all the
text in the inset was underlined blue, indicating a language change.
Indeed, when I opened UG with emacs, I found that all ERT insets had a
"\lang ignore" directive, which Lyx complains about when opening the file,
as it is an unknown language.

I've stripped out those \lang directives in emacs, and now the file loads
fine in today's CVS. What's the deal?

Mike

--
Mike Ressler