I've been looking at te new \usepackage{color} in LaTeX output problem...

I think it has to do with the way the way the ERT inset is created:

    \begin_inset ERT
    collapsed true

    \layout Standard

    \family typewriter
    \color latex
    \lang ignore

    \backslash
    linebreak
    \end_inset

The "\color latex" causes the color feature to be set to true, which
then causes the \usepackage[none]{color} line to be output.

Also, the "\lang ignore" is making these messages come up upon reload:

LyX: Unknown language `ignore' [around line 2595 of file ~/Tutorial.lyx]
LyX: Unknown language `ignore' [around line 3358 of file ~/Tutorial.lyx]
LyX: Unknown language `ignore' [around line 3395 of file ~/Tutorial.lyx]

Saving and reloading again causes the \lang ignore lines to disappear,
which causes the blue underlining to disappear, but the color problem
is still there.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)