* Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010730 11:39]:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 07:02:01PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
> > Whenever I type 10^ I automatically get 10^{hc} where hc is something in
> > my mathed clipboard.
>
> Oh kids...
>
> Actually this went in in response to a feature request (mark something and
> press '^' to move it into a superscript).
>
> So how is it supposed to work than?

I have no active selection at the moment only something in the
clipboard. The feature you say should be done only on active selection.

No active selection => just a plain empty superscript

active selection    => take that selection and put it in superscript

> > When working in an hebrew document the entrance and exit from mathed is
> > reversed. When typed space I get out in the right side instead of the
> > left side of the formula.
>
> Lucky you... I get out of hte left side although I'd like to come out on
> the right... Could we please hae that 'DONE_AND_MOVE_TO_THE_OTHER_DIRECTION'
> return enum in inset/inset.h?

Yes, please.

--
Baruch Even