On Friday 24 August 2001 11:07, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 11:04:47AM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> > LyXAction contains the entries
> >
> >             { LFUN_BIBDB_ADD, "bibtex-database-add", "", Noop },
> >             { LFUN_BIBDB_DEL, "bibtex-database-del", "", Noop },
> >             { LFUN_BIBTEX_STYLE, "bibtex-style", "", Noop },
> >
> > These allow the user to manipulate the content of the BibTeX inset from
the
> > minibuffer.
>
> And how exactly is an lyx server application supposed to click on your
> dialog's buttons?

Let me change that round.

How exactly is a lyx server application supposed to click on dialog buttons
for which no LFUN exists. These three are pretty well the only ones that
modify the content of an existing inset.

We can't even manipulate a BibTeX inset properly using them; it supports
additional functionality now.

Either they go or every inset should be able to be manipulated fully from the
minibuffer. This is the wrong way to go, I think; they should be removed.

Angus