On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:18:13PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> I'm using "convert" to create my original pixmap and convert has a -geometry
> option that enables me to specify the dimensions of the final pixmap, but the
> colours of this scaled pixmap are junk:
>
> ". c #0b680b680b680000",

convert would be the way to go, but it's obviously buggy :(

> Can I do this using X routines? If so, some pointers would be welcome.

no. you'd have to steal code for doing from .e.g. gimp. A simple implementation
would do I suppose.

regards
john

--
"If the software that a company produces isn't reliable, adding a bunch of
'Mother, may I' rules to the language and the code won't fix it."