On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> I wanted to thank you all for your help in giving me information for my
> review of LyX in this week's StartX Files on LinuxPlanet.com.

Probably the best LyX review I've ever read.  You have done a great
job of presenting the philosophy of LyX and explaining some of the
background to what the power of WYSIWYM is.  IIRC you are also the
first reviewer to ever contact us _before_ the review was published.

Will you be doing anything further with our answers to your questions
about "what would you change" and so on?

Thanks,
Allan. (ARRae)