On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 10:22:55AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The preferred operation of law is striking, not carving exceptions.
> "clause rejected" complies with this.  "link with xforms" doesn't.

OK, I think I see what you're saying: the implicit license people used
was effectively, in terms of law, the clause-rejected version, so that
is the implicit license. Changing anything else would be changing the (initally
implicit)
license.

Correct ?

john

--
"I'm dismayed whenever libertarianism and programming are associated; in my
 mind, it is as nebulous as associating people who write books as communists or