On Monday 19 November 2001 3:39 pm, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Michael> This is the last patch I'll be able to contribute till late
> Michael> next week some time. Hopefully there's nothing that can
> Michael> prevent it being applied.
>
> I have applied this patch, after determining that the problems I have
> been seeing looks like a bug in cxx ostringstreams :(

Related to that comment perhaps, I can't compile math_arrayinset.C line 35:

                typedef std::istream_iterator<string> iter;
                vector<string> v = vector<string>(iter(ls), iter());

cxx: Error: /usr/include/cxx/iterator, line 250: #70 incomplete type
          is not allowed
          detected during:
            instantiation of
                      "std::iterator_traits<ForwardIterator>::difference_type
                      std::distance(ForwardIterator, ForwardIterator) [with
                      ForwardIterator=std::istream_iterator<std::string, char,
                      std::char_traits<char>, ptrdiff_t>]" at line 212 of
                      "/usr/include/cxx/vector"
            instantiation of "void std::vector<T,
                      Allocator>::__vector(InputIterator, InputIterator,
                      __false_category) [with T=std::string,
                      Allocator=std::allocator<std::string>,
                      InputIterator=std::istream_iterator<std::string, char,
                      std::char_traits<char>, ptrdiff_t>]" at line 284 of
                      "/usr/include/cxx/vector"
            instantiation of "std::vector<T, Allocator>::vector(InputIterator,
                      InputIterator, const Allocator &) [with T=std::string,
                      Allocator=std::allocator<std::string>,
                      InputIterator=std::istream_iterator<std::string, char,
                      std::char_traits<char>, ptrdiff_t>]" at line 40 of
                      "math_arrayinset.C"
    iterator_traits<ForwardIterator>::difference_type n = 0;

I'm dammed if I know what header file I need to include...