On Tuesday 20 November 2001 5:51 pm, John Levon wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:17:59PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
>
> > * it'd be nice to be able to select one of the displayed choices using
the
> > mouse.
>
> it would, wouldn't it ! Like to get it working ?

Oh that's not fair! For the time being, I'll have to decline; two weeks off
means that real work piles up I'm afraid.

Anyway, since there don't apprear to be any disasterous frontend-related bugs
at the moment, I'd rather concentrate on the asynchronous graphics stuff that
I was playing with before I left. You never know, it might lead to a
genuinely useful graphics inset!

Great to see you doing this clever stuff though.

Angus