On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 02:37:56PM +0100, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> > if you're REALLY sure that it does not change semantics in some insets!
>
> I am not going to do anything there, I was just poking around a bit. And I
> have admit that I have serious problems understanding these things out
> there...

those two calls are mostly mutually exclusive in whether an inset is "listening" to
them. Some complex insets need the details on a button presses (the first call),
and some only care that they have been clicked (edited).

Some are a bit of both, for example the ERT inset which is only interested in being
edited when it is collapsed, but needs more details when it is expanded.

Shouldn't that whole thing be done via signal/slot ???

john

--
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons."