On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 10:26:21AM +1000, Allan Rae wrote:
> > As for the contest I think we have had arguements on that earlier this
> > year and nobody wanted to change from the existing creature design.
> > The pretty anti-aliased version will be used soon enough but it is
> > still the same design.
>
>   I love the present design, I only want a name for our pet. And no
> John, I don't think that he is called Steve. :-)

I suppose one question we might want to answer first is: Is "it" a he,
she or an it?

I like the sounds of the name "Aeryn" myself (pronounced something
like air-rin) but that's female and she's Sebacean -- not that
there's anything wrong with that ;-)

Our mascot actually looks more like Rygel the 16th, Hynerian Dominar
-- apart from the beak and the big webbed feet.  Okay, maybe it
doesn't really look anything like him at all.

"Farscape" is the Sci-Fi these names are coming from, BTW.

        http://www.farscape.com/

It's made here in Australia with US dollars and so on. Naturally
enough we are only part way through season two even though season
three is almost finished elsewhere.

It's not a scratch on Babylon 5 but it is on tv at the moment.

Allan. (ARRae)  I like the blue ones.