Kayvan> Hi folks, Just a quick success story:

Kayvan> I got a new Dell laptop which came with Win2K. Yes, I plan on
Kayvan> putting Linux on it, of course... But meanwhile, just for fun,
Kayvan> I did this:
[...]

Kayvan> The make stopped with an error trying to compile os_win32.C.

What about reporting the error so that we try to fix it?

Kayvan> I got around this by the following:

Kayvan>         mv os_win32.C os_win32.old; cp os_unix.C os_win32.C

I would be surprised that interactions with latex arecorrect without
using os_win32.C.

Kayvan> Amazing, but true!

Why? The windows port has existed for quite some time, and I have
integrated most of the patches in 1.2.0cvs.