Juergen> Markus Mohr wrote:
>> Hi!

Juergen> Hi Markus

>> Version: 1.1.6fix3
>>
>> After typing a protected space with ctrl-space, you don't get the
>> correct quote format (in german the beginning quote is low and the
>> ending is high), but a high quote. You have to add a space, type
>> the quote and delete the space afterwards. The quote is wrong in
>> Lyx and the dvi-file.

Juergen> This has been fixed in 1.2.0cvs. I don't know if JMarc has
Juergen> backported this to the 1.1.6 branch, though.

No I have not, because it needed a bit of code reorganisation.

>> P.S.: it would be nice, if one could change _all_ quotes in the
>> text, if the quotation style is changed, because you can't search
>> for quotes with search and replace...

Juergen> This has been discussed recently and will probably be added
Juergen> as a new feature, but not before 1.2.0, I think.

Actually, it will be _after_ 1.2.0 (I know this is what you mean
Juergen, but I prefer to make it clear).