Hey guys,

in preparation for the GNOME 2 beta releases, redhat's rawhide has
moved the gnome / gtk / libxml / libglade into their own
subdirectories off /usr/include (i.e /usr/include/libglade-1.0).  This
broke the compilation on my rawhide PC here at home.  The tiny
attached patch fixes it.

I'm not sure if this is the right way to do things but
autoconf/automake is simply too terrifying for me to tinker with.

Any problems with it?

Cheers

| Michael Koziarski                   |"Conventional wisdom is often   |
| Data Engineer, Linux user           | long on convention and short   |
| & Objectivist.                      | on wisdom" --                  |
| http://www.koziarski.com            | Warren E. Buffett, BRK.A       |