Hi guys!

First, really thank you for your good work, I'm using LyX since 2 years
and I continue to love it more and more and I never stop to say to my
friends to use it ;-)

Ok... let's talk about something more serious. Maybe 9yes, Maybe0 i found
a little bug in Lyx 1.1.6 fix 4

do this:

- open an Xterm
- call LyX from the command line
- create a new document
- write this phrase:

  LyX is a wonderful application.

- :-)
- now put the cursor between the first space and the "i" of "is"
- with the cursor keys, select some text, until you arrive at the "l" of
"wonderful".
- hit the delete keys
- now the cursor has a space on the right and a space on the left. if "|"
is the cursor, and _ is a space, it should appear like that

 Lyx_|_application.

- now press the "right" cursor key
- on my XTerm, it appears something like that:

ERROR (LyXParagraph::ParFromPos): position does not exist.
ERROR (LyXParagraph::PositionInParFromPos): position does not exist.

- That's all. No core dump anyway. ;-)

bye

Paolo

Paolo Gai - PhD Student

Retis Lab                       Tel       : +39 050 883 451
Scuola Superiore S.Anna         Fax       : +39 050 883 452
via Carducci 40                 e-mail    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
56100 - PISA - ITALY            home page : http://gandalf.sssup.it/~pj