On Tuesday 22 January 2002 4:23 pm, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> > | 2002-01-14  Martin Vermeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > |     * formulabase.C: math panel comes up 0.5 s after right mouse

> > |   click on formula. Delay is to allow positioning of the panel.
> >
> > better to make the panel movable then.

> How?
>
> -- Martin the C++ Moron

Dear Martin. No need to be so self-deprecating. We're all morons here!

Anyway, the MathsPanel is derived from FormBaseDeprecated. The show() method
of this base class contains the code that defines where the dialog appears:

                fl_show_form(form(),
                        FL_PLACE_MOUSE | FL_FREE_SIZE,
                        (lyxrc.dialogs_iconify_with_main ? FL_TRANSIENT : 0),
                        title_.c_str());

Ie, place the dialog underneath the mouse. This is the same for all dialogs
and shouldn't be different for just one. I think. It's easy enough to move
the newly visible dialog.

So just remove the usleep command and your patch is very nice (and good C++
as well as C)!

Angus