On 14 Feb 2002, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> dochawk> jmarc jmentioned,
>
> Richard> My scrollbar stopped working, but the rest of lyx continued.
>
> Richard> I had it running in a debugger, but had no idea how to obtain
> Richard> any useful information.
>
> >> Tell us if you can reproduce it.
>
> dochawk> I'll watch for it; I think I"ve seen it once before. But if
> dochawk> ithappens, is there some way to dump state or some such to
> dochawk> produceuseful information? or force a core dump? hawk
>
> I don't think so. The best would be to be able to reproduce it.

Compaq Armada 500 with Mdk-8.1, XFree86-4.1.0, lyx-1.2.0cvs and
xforms-0.88.1. Compile in either XForms or qt2 frontend and load any
lyx file that is longer than one screenful. The first time you want to
scroll the scrollbar with a mouse it does not budge.  You have to
click somewhere in the scrollbar area (not on the slider) and then you
can drag the slider.

This is also happening with my desktop -- Mdk-8.0 and XFree86-4.0.3
instead.

Allan. (ARRae)