On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:59:10AM +0100, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> > can exist by itself. But let's hear what Jürgen says.
>
> Well it CAN exist by itself but I agree that now it is not neccessary
> anymore to have it. I needed this for testing the insettext, but I think
> we now have enough testing ground. What I don't understand in the patch
> is the insertion of owner_->getLyXFunc()->dispatch(LFUN_PASTESELECTION);
> What should that be for??? And obiously I didn't find the LFUN_CORE change
> too.

try LFUN_INSET_TEXT without the patch and LFUN_CORE shall be revealed
unto you.

Did I accidentally leave the changes to insertInsetAndEdit in the patch
?
please don't apply that bit, it's for turning the selection into an
inset (and is probably a broken version)

john

--
I am a complete moron for forgetting about endianness. May I be
forever marked as such.