On Sunday 10 March 2002 12:56 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Angus, it may be interesting for you

Indeed, looks like a useful little program. I think that this info should go
in the graphics section of the user guide. Of course, this section needs
re-writing to describe the power of Baruch's graphics inset and how the user
can make it work for him.

Incidentally, I have some students here who have convinced themselves that
LyX is better than MS word for writing theses (don't know who could have
suggested that they try it ;-). Their stumbling block however is creating EPS
figures from MS draw ones. Anybody out there know of such a tool?

Angus