On Sunday 17 March 2002 11:48 am, Michael Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please find a revised bug list below.
>
> Highlights:
>
>    - Undo/redo seem to work now (-> no bug report at the moment)
>    - there are memory access problems in mathed and the citation
>      reference dialog (I guess they are rather simple)

  ==2514==    by 0x81D81FF: biblio::getInfo(map<lyxstring, lyxstring,
less<lyxstring>,
                               allocator<lyxstring> > const &, lyxstring
const &) (biblio.C:298)

Looks like lyxstring doesn't like the result_str line. Can anyone explain to
me why?
        char const * const tmp = result.str().c_str();
        string result_str = tmp ? strip(tmp) : string();

Note that we perform this ostringstream->c-string stuff to avoid problems in
the interation between ostringstream and lyxstring.

Note also that strip(char *) becomes string(string(char*)).

Angus