Kayvan> Hi Jean-Marc, Here is my latest followup to the listerrors
Kayvan> fixes.

Hello Kayvan, I was away last week.

Kayvan> If you have not already done so, please apply this.

Kayvan> The backward-porting is important since many people don't have
Kayvan> python-2.2 installed as /usr/bin/python.

I'll apply that.

Kayvan> The converter.C patch is important to allow people who have
Kayvan> the setting "parselog=listerrors" in their build-program
Kayvan> convertor to find "listerrors" without having to set an
Kayvan> additional path element outside of LyX. This would mean that
Kayvan> the "listerrors" change has no user-visible impact.

I have some code in the tree that should work fine. I'll have a look
tonight. I do not want to modifiy the path because I am not very sure
of our implmentation of PutEnv on all architectures. Moreover, the
solution I used in converter.C is simpler and looks also in .lyx and
in the build directory.