On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 10:33:03PM +0100, Michael Schmitt wrote:

> - The list of font size options (e.g. AMS allows 9pt) is not updated immediately
>   in the document layout dialog when you change the document class

bug #306

> - When I change the language in the document layout dialog, the language setting
>   of existing text in the document should be changed, too.

bug #307

> - create a document with a (footnote) inset that is larger than the screen
>   and a few lines of text following it; place the cursor inside the float;
>   then use the scroll bar to move past the inset; try to place the cursor
>   inside the text -> %&%$@ (part 1), the cursor is placed in front of the
>float/inset!

bug #308

>   Now place the cursor into the text following the inset; try to place the cursor
>   inside the inset -> %&%$@ (part2), some part of the inset is selected

bug #309

> - when/after inserting a file (ASCII as lines) into a table cell (not reproducible)

not much use then :)

> - Given some document; search for a word that only occurs once in the doc;
>   after LyX highlights the word, press "forwards" and "backwards" repetitively
>   -> the cursor jumps between start and end of document; minibuffer always says
>"String not found!"

bug #310

> - In a non-reproducible case, the "delete" key behaved very strangely. When pressing
>it at the end
>   of a paragraph it did not concatenate the current par with the next paragraph but
>instead it moved the
>   cursor to the beginning of the next paragraph. Any idea why this could happen? Or
>is it even a feature?

in what sort of paragraph ? were there insets nearby ? was it inside a
footnote ? was it inside ERT ? etc. etc.

> - It is impossible to select the *complete* UserGuide by pressing the left mouse
>button and
>   dragging the mouse to the bottom; the selection is stopped in front of a table

I finally got round to entering this one : bug #311

> - The scroll button of a wheel mouse does not work with insets/tabulars as the cursor
>   is blocked ("hangs") at some positions; e.g. test the UserGuide (cursor stops in
>front of a tabular)

And this is very probably the same bug !

regards
john

--
"To the untrained eye it might seem as though Quality programs and ISO 9000 are
 not related. I was confused too until one consultant explained it to me this