On Friday 05 April 2002 1:41 am, R. Lahaye wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw a long thread on this subject.
> Downloading CVS in the meantime, has still a wrong
> use of Top right y-coordinate for LyX View.
> (The Top right y-coordinate is somehow also used
> as the Bottom left y-coordinate).
>
> For final LaTeX output (DVI or Postscript) these
> y-coordinates are used correctly!
>
> ------------------------
>
> The values of the (X,Y)-coordinates for Bottom left have
> equal effect for both LyX View and LaTeX View.
> However, the value of Top right x-coordinate cuts off
> different slabs for LyX and for LaTeX!
>
> Rob.
>
> PS: use "clip to bounding box" to see these effects.

Rob,

using today's cvs (as of two minutes ago) all works perfectly as far as I'm
concerned. I attach small screenshots of the LyX and LaTeX views to prove it.

Now I'm using the xforms image loading routines that come with "modern"
xforms. I seem to remember that you are using a BSD box with xforms 0.88? In
which case, you're using the crappy loading routines I wrote myself.

I have no time today to investigate in depth, but it's always possible that
my clipping routine is broken ;-)

Nonetheless, why don't you upgrade your xforms library to the new open source
version that came out the other day?

Regards,
Angus