Claus Hindsgaul writes:

> Using the current 1.2.0cvs I just noticed that I cant rotate graphics by
> 270 degrees. 90, 180, 269 and 271 degrees work just fine --- just not
> 270 degrees...

Here 270 works just fine, with 1.2.0cvs on a FreeBSD PC.

However, LyX View is behaving odd, when it comes to updating the graph
when the angle-value has changed only by 1 degree (rounding off problem?).

Type the following angles consecutively (click on [Apply] for each angle):

  267 : LyX View updates graph to 267 degrees
  268 : nothing happens, still at 267 degrees
  269 : LyX View updates to 269
  270 : nothing happens, still at 269 degrees
  271 : LyX View updates to 271

But now do the following series:

    0 : LyX View updates to 0 degrees
  268 : LyX View updates to 268 degrees
  269 : nothing happens
  270 : LyX View updates to 270 degrees
  271 : nothing happens

The first sequence prevents 270 degrees, but the second doesn't
(though it prevents other angles). The history of previously
entered angles is apparently important.
Something fishy is going on here.

Regards,
Rob.