On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 09:48:32AM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> you're busy (as I am) so I explain it to you another time. Normally LyX put's
> the cursor "before" the specified position (there is one exeption). In the
> case of a NeedFullRow or displayed inset we want to set the cursor NOT in
> front of the inset but at the end of the row before (if it is of the same
> paragraph!), BUT we need the y position of the original position as otherwise
> when we enter the inset we have a wrong outside y() and the insetcursor depends
> on it, therefor for the inset we need the y position BEFORE the inset!
> Explained well enough?

> > I do not understand the comment.
>
> Well it should say the y positon before the inset or something like that feel
> free to give me a better short description for it.

Why a short description ? Use the one above (suitable edited). This is
really really obscure code, and there is far too much of it that's
missing explanations like the one above.

regards
john

--
"I never understood what's so hard about picking a unique
 first and last name - and not going beyond the 6 character limit."