Hi,

While having trouble with the Graphics routine, I have deleted
the "EPS->XPM" and "PNG->XPM" converters in Preferences in a
trial to solve my problems.

After that, LyX cannot anymore load my EPS file and
pops up the Alert window which looks like in the attachment.

The message-text area is transparent; only the [Dismiss]-button
area has the proper grey background.

Somehow, the failing conversion seems to disturb the Alert
window's background. Is that possible?

When I load a graphics file with totally unrelated format
(e.g. a silly .txt file), the popped up Alert is sort of OK.
Sort of OK: the message-text doesn't fit in the window!

-----

Is this a bug in LyX (in Graphics, where the Alert is created?),
or is this due to XForms 0.88.1 ?

Regards,
Rob.

PNG image