John> On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 06:02:01PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote: make distcheck with 2.52 + automake 1.5 fails, somehow
John> neither HAVE_MKSTEMP or HAVE_MKTEMP get defined so it #error's
John> in src/support/tempname.C
>>  OK, send the config.log (or the relevant parts), along with some
>> configuration details.

John> Eek, long since deleted. Does this mean you can't get the same
John> problem ?

I have not tried that for a long time. What compiler is that? If it
does really fussy C++ standard stuff (like compaq cxx), then it will
break with autoconf 2.52. 2.53 has the bug fixed, but it is not
compatible with our configure script (we would have to abandon 2.13
compatibility).