R. Lahaye wrote:
> [Adding xpm to eps]
>
> Hi,
>
> I have modified lib/configure.m4 so that it also includes the conversion
> from XPM to EPS by default, at least for ImageMagick's convert:
>
>     convert XPM:$$i EPS:$$o
>
> Do we also need a netpbm equivalent? Angus?
>
> This conversion is required, when loading XPM files and viewing/printing
> them to Postscript.
>
> Patch attached.

In addition, I have patched lib/configure.m4 further by adding
more conversion-schemes for Grace. From Grace (agr) to EPS,
PDF, PNG and JPEG (only if Grace itself and each of these output
formats are available).

Would that be of help?
If so, then do not apply previous patch, but only this one.
This one has all diffs with unpatched CVS.

Regards,
Rob.