--- Begin Message ---
Hi:
Some comments on the usability;

The RPM for the latest version on your website (lyx-1.1.6fix4-1-rh71.i386.rpm)
is somehow missing the east-to-find "math panel" whereby one may use LyX
without memorizing the keystrokes for all the different symbols. It is
buried in "edit." I don't remember it being this way previously, but my
memory may be defective.

The stock 1.1.6fix4 source distribution builds on a stock RHL7.1 system, but
the resultant binary dumps core when you try to run it.

Your FTP site is down, user and developer; probably because of the
excitement over the 1.2.0pre4 version. I am excited anyway.

Thanks for writing LyX; I really like it.

-Scott

--- End Message ---

--
        Lgb