On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:57:53PM +0100, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

> Here's de.po, the latest (as of 1.2pre4) translation of the LyX UI to
> german.  Could someone please check it in?

> - The window titles of the 'Select Database' and 'Select BibTeX Styles'
>   file dialogs are not translatable

Fixed already

> - same seems to be the case for the File->Import->NoWeb menu entry

This is not very translatable :

   1935                 string const text = _("Select ") + formats.prettyName(format)
   1936                         + _(" file to import");

:/

> - A strange thing happens in the Math panel:  When I first open it,
>   the 'close' button ist correctly translated to 'Schließen' (with the
>   hook-arrow behind), but when I open one of the subdialogs, the

Fixed now I think.

> - A small typo:
>
>   #: src/frontends/xforms/FormBibtex.C:68
>   msgid ""

Both typos fixed in my tree

> - In the tabular dialog:
>   #: src/frontends/xforms/form_tabular.C:221
>   #: src/frontends/xforms/form_tabular.C:367
>
>   Both are in the same dialog and should get different shortcuts

They are in different tabs though. I don't see a clash here ?

regards
john

--
"here's a joke for you: why did the chicken turn around and around in circles.
 as i think she turned around; but why? why did the chicken cross the road;