R. Lahaye wrote:
> According to Kopka & Daly's "A Guide to LaTeX2e" (2nd ed. page26),
> LaTeX's page sizes are specified as:
>
>    letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, B5.
>
> (there's no mentioning of A3, B3 and B4 !?!).

Correct. These pagesizes are provided by the geometry package, therefore they
can only occur in Document, not in Preferences! I have coded this to
automatically use geometry when a user selects these pagesizes (this is also
the case for "custom" pagesizes. So I don't see a reason to change this

> I'm tempted to remove the "US" prefix from letter, legal and
> executive in the Paragraph and Preferences page sizes.

Please don't!
This is how the LaTeX options are called.

Juergen.