Lars,

> I am not convinced that this is what we want.
> Have we sent a buf repor to the endfloat maintainer?
> should we have a '%' at the '\include{}'?
> Does this happen with even the recent versions of endfloat?

Just downloaded endfloat from CTAN, and the current version documentation
is dated 1995. Having once discussed the package on comp.text.tex, I'm not
sure it is very actively maintained.

I don't have any right to whine, so I won't. OTOH, if there isn't a major
problem going back to the previous tex output format, then it would be
useful. Endfloat is *very* useful for producing manuscripts, for the type
of publishers that demand them. It's also quite a common format
requirement in a few engineering departments I know of to have all figures
at the end. Being able to do that with endfloat is very nice.

Thanks,
Rod