On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 01:30:28PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Look lower and see the link_files target.
>
> It is possible that on your bot it should be
> $(nodist_libqt2xforms_la_OBJECTS).

The problem seems to be that automake fails and link_files is not called
afterwards.

If I touch the Makefile in order not to trigger the automake run,
'make link_files' works.

But even then 'make dist' aborts with:

make[4]: Entering directory
`/usr/src/lyx/lyx-devel/src/frontends/qt2/xforms'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `libqt2xforms.la.c', needed by
`distdir'.  Stop.
libqt2xforms.la: link_files $(libqt2xforms_la_OBJECTS)

But 'libqt2xforms.la.c' is an unusal file name, isn't it?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)