At 02:29 PM 5/21/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>| On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 01:22:39PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> >> Why thank you, sir. While you're at it, why don't you give me
> permission to
> >> set up a branch. Let's call it BRANCH_guii. I guess that at least John
> and I
> >> should have permission to commit.
> >
>| And if you are at it: What about some BRANCH_preview for experimenting with
>| David's preview-LyX idea?
>
>Can we please have a run down of what features to work on in 1.3.0CVS
>first.
>
>Let's get that list going.

I'd like to do the following:
- upgrade of libsigc version to 1.4/1.3 whatever the release version ends
up getting called.
- GUII
- Gtkmm2 frontend.

Cheers

Koz
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."