Angus> On Thursday 30 May 2002 5:57 pm, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> [...]
Angus> Perhaps the best fix is that suggested by Lars in a recent
Angus> patch he posted to the list. Ie, #include the .tmpl files in
Angus> the approprite .h files, scrubbing #include .tmpl from any .C
Angus> file.
>>  Seems a bit too complicated for me :)

Angus> Apply this script from the frontends directory of your 1_2_X
Angus> branch.

Thanks, I'll try that next week. I hope it is not that that gave the
huge footprint increase in 1.3.0cvs.