John> On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 04:56:28PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote:
>> People, I have rewritten most of xforms.m4 in the 1.2.1cvs branch.

John> Well I tried to warn you ...

Don't worry for me.

John> It's broken for me because you don't include lib jpeg in the
John> libs when testing flimage, so the link fails. Obviously you
John> can't just include it unconditionally, because that will break
John> the link for people who don't have jpeglib installed (e.g. built
John> statically unpacked in xforms source).

What are the versions of xforms that are linked against -ljpeg?
Actually, I use the static version of 0.9999 here. Is the latest rc4
still linked against -jpeg? This is an xforms bug IMO and if it
appears that it is fixed in 1.0 I do not want to catter for the
behaviour of the 1.0rcX (or 0.9999 either).

I'll investigate nevertheless.