On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 10:58:06AM +0200, Edwin Leuven wrote:

> sloppy copy-pasting I guess....

Building it now.

> I also attach a reworked paragraph dialog for qt2. I think it's better than
> the old one.

I like the layout, it's much better. There are some missing access
keys though (e.g. the tabs, the "Value" of the spacing) and no tooltips
(which we especially need for "Keep spacing")

I suppose I have lost the war on stretch and shrink :)

Also can't we write something in English instead of "OneHalf" ?

I wonder if "Vertical spacing" couldn't be just "Spacing", then we could
put the label width thing there, and have the final tab be "Lines & Page
Breaks" again. (I am less than fond of tabs called "Misc", since they
are totally non-discoverable)

Also did you find out what label width actually does and what reasonable
values are ? Isn't there some better UI for that ?

It's a clear improvement though ...

regards
john

--
"I continue to be amazed at what Andrei can make templates do. Some of it
 still makes my head hurt."