On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 05:17:44PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> There is something I really do not understand: how come
> frontends/WorkArea.h and frontends/xforms/XWorkArea.h both define a
> class Workarea with different definitions? I do not even understand
> how this compiles...

     15 #if 1
     16 #include "frontends/xforms/XWorkArea.h"
     17 #else

no, I don't know why Lars has done this either. It should just be

// temporary
#include "frontends/xforms/XWorkArea.h"

as the entire file. It's a stepping stone to a clean split

But I don't see why this bvreaks things since the spurious code is not
used

regards
john

--
"I continue to be amazed at what Andrei can make templates do. Some of it
 still makes my head hurt."