On Monday 24 June 2002 7:56 am, R. Lahaye wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do:
>
> $ ./autogen.sh
> $ ./configure --with-frontend=qt2 \
>               --with-qt2-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/qt2 \
>               --with-qt2-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib
>
> which ends with:
>
> [...]
> checking for X11/forms.h... no
> checking for forms.h... yes
> checking xforms header version... 0.88.1
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt2 (headers and libraries) not found.
> Please check your installation!
>
> What's wrong?
>
> "ls /usr/X11R6/include/qt2" has:

Well this isn't exactly a nornal place for "sysytem" header files. Do you
have environment variables QTDIR, QTINC, QTLIB set? If not, I'm not surprised
that they can't be found.

> and "ls /usr/X11R6/lib | grep qt" has:patibility.h

why on earth do you have header files in a lib directory?

> Any idea why the qt-configure script fails on my FreeBSD PC?

Didnt you have some problems in the early days of all this? I seem to
remember that a lot of special casing code has been removed for the time
being. The "guy who knows" (John) has dissappeared for a few weeks, so I
don't think I can help much.

Anyway, once you configure, you won't be able to compile. Wait a while...

Angus